|“||All human children with magic powers seem to divide in the basic know traits to date: kindness, bravery, justice, Integrity, perseverance, and patience. No one has presented a DETERMINATION soul like mine...||„|
|~ Frisk talking about Soul Traits|
As children human soul traits aren't defined at birth, they gain their traits by the kid themselves when they experience a situation that requires them to act a certain way. This includes the DETERMINATION soul.
Physical Bravery resists very well everything that is physical pain, hard work, exhaustion or the possibility of receiving injuries or even death Moral Bravery allows you to act correctly despite the dishonor, shame, or social rejection you might get from your decisions These aspects do not define a wizard’s magic power but it might be an issue for the subject’s magic if it affects them personally. This would only happen if the two aspects are not well balanced, but as mentioned earlier, it is very unlikely to happen.Losing this trait, might be the cause of humiliation, or being filled with cowardice.
Justice’s magic will rarely be affected negatively by a situation since the wizard lies on their own morals and decisions to boost their magic. Even when the decision might be considered wrong by the rest if it looks like the right thing to do for the wizard, it will not affect their magic. This trait is usually seen among the royalty or in charge of military and political issues.It is possible to lose this trait when a justice soul does something in their view is incorrect or no longer has the willpower to serve justice.
It is inside a human’s nature to lie or to break your own morals to do something. Even when it’s the right choice, an Integrity wizard’s magic can be affected by it. Compared to the other traits, their stability is very fragile. However a good Integrity wizard will learn their own limits, while some of them might break after a difficult situation, the emotional strength of another wizard may help them overcome way harder moral challenges.If an Integrity wizard is both, moral and emotionally strong, they might turn into one of the most powerful kinds of magic known to date.
However, it can be described as “Time manipulation”. Is commonly used for as defensive magic. The This alone has endless applications for multiple aspects. It all depends on the ratio and distance the wizard can cover. Sometimes the magic won’t rely on the distance covered but in the number of objects being manipulated. The limitations and conditions of this type of magic are still unknown.It is normal for a child to be impatient so children with patience souls might lose their trait often, another way to lose their trait is to give into impatience.
Kindness wizards, while very rare, are extremely powerful. Their defensive and healing magic is unique and very well received among their allies. Ironically, as powerful as it is, the wizard itself is quite vulnerable when confronting an enemy. Due to their soft heart, a kindness wizard in combat, is more likely to get killed by their enemies. Losing this trait might be a cause of selfishness or cruelty to others.
combat. This trait also shares the similarity with Justice of being stable due to their magic being related to their own will power. The simple fact of having a goal in mind might even boost this wizard’s magic power. It is very unlikely for this trait to lose their magic, however it will depend on the wizards’ goals if their magic is more or less effective according to the situation presented.To lose this trait, the person must either give up or become slothful.
- HATE is not a soul. It is not a trait either, it works as an enhancer.
- Fear isn't a new soul trait either. Instead, it is an inverted form of Bravery.
- Souls react according to their characteristics.
- The souls of children are colorless.
- A person can change soul traits naturally, but, so far, this has never happened.
- Soul traits can be changed with the use of a forbidden spell. But only to the opposite of that soul trait, otherwise, it’d just turn into a Grey Soul.
- All souls have all traits, the dominant trait is the one that the soul represents.
- Asriel is the only one with a soul that is with a perfect balance between all the seven traits.
- Nobody has been born with a Grey Soul.
- Inverted traits only turn a deeper shade of their color.
- Grey souls and hollow souls are different, not an artistic choice.
- Grey souls doesn't have any magic and power.
- The children of the parent may have a different soul type from their family.
- It is possible to use two soul traits but chances are extremely unlikely.
- There are inverted versions of all traits excluding DETERMINATION. Camila has stated that inverted traits only turn a deeper shade of their color not an inverted color of the soul trait color.
- Humans can absorb Boss Monster Souls.
- Combining soul traits is impossible.
- Soul traits react to emotions, it depends on trait of the human on how they will react.
- According to Camila, there is a 5% chance of survival in the inverting of the Soul Trait.
- Soul traits get stronger whenever they're around other people who feel the same trait.
- The soul trait of a human will always affect the color of their eyes, it'll sometimes color their hair or at least some parts of it, and it rarely colors their lips.
- Adding to this, she also said in that post that traits affect people purely aesthetically.
- Inverting your soul trait will have a high chance of you dying.
- Love is an enhancer and can enhance all the traits. Since loving or having affection for someone can motivate you to do things no matter what trait you have.
- ↑ HATE is not a soul. It is not a soul trait either, it works as an enhancer. Fear isn't a new soul trait either. Instead, it is an inverted form of Bravery. (Link)
- ↑ Souls react according to their characteristics. (Link)
- ↑ The souls of children are colorless. (Link)
- ↑ A person can change soul traits naturally, but, so far, this has never happened. (Link)
- ↑ All souls have all traits, the dominant trait is the one that the soul represents. (Link)
- ↑ Asriel is the only one with a soul that is with a perfect balance between all the seven traits. (Link)
- ↑ Nobody has been born with a Grey Soul. (Link)
- ↑ Inverted traits only turn a deeper shade of their color. (Link)
- ↑ Grey souls and empty/hollow souls are different, not an artistic choice. (Link)
- ↑ Grey souls doesn't have any magic and power. (Link)
- ↑ It is possible to use two soul traits but chances are extremely unlikely. (Link 1)
- ↑ It is possible to use two soul traits but chances are extremely unlikely. (Link 2)
- ↑ People with two soul traits will either have heterochromia (meaning that their irises' color will be two separate colors) that depend on their soul trait, or a combination of the colors of their traits, like Amber. (Link)
- ↑ Humans can absorb Boss Monster Souls. (Link)
- ↑ Combining soul traits is impossible. (Link)
- ↑ Soul traits react to emotions, it depends on trait of the human on how they will react. (Link)
- ↑ According to Camila, there is a 5% chance of survival in the inverting of the Soul Trait. (Link)
- ↑ Soul traits get stronger whenever they're around other people who feel the same trait. (Link)
- ↑ The soul trait of a human will always affect the color of their eyes, it'll sometimes color their hair or at least some parts of it, and it rarely colors their lips. (Link)
- ↑ Inverting your soul trait will have a high chance of you dying. (Link)
- ↑ Love is an enhancer and can enhance all the traits. Since loving or having affection for someone can motivate you to do things no matter what trait you have. (Link)
|Human Soul Traits||DETERMINATION ♡ Justice ♡ Patience ♡ Perseverance ♡ Bravery ♡/FEAR ♡ Kindness ♡ Integrity ♡|
|Souls||Monster Soul ♡ Human Soul ♡|
|Weakened Souls||Grey Soul ♡ Empty Soul ♡|
|Combined Souls||Rainbow Soul ♡ Two-Traited Soul ♡|
|Villains||Chara Dreemurr ♡ Bête Noire/Akumu ♡ HATE ♡ Flowey the Flower ♡ Agate Lightvale ♡ Pink Blob(s) ♡|
|Main Characters||Frisk ♡ Dr. Gaster ♡ Sans ♡ Asriel Dreemurr ♡ Undyne ♡ Papyrus ♡ Jessica Grey ♡ Toriel ♡ Asgore Dreemurr ♡ Dr. Alphys ♡|
|Minor Characters||Amalgamates ♡ Mettaton ♡ Muffet ♡ Grillby ♡ Integrity|
|Side Characters||Amber Lightvale ♡ Cam ♡ Lily ♡ Robin ♡ Abigail ♡ Seth ♡ Zachary ♡ Hugo ♡ Ronan ♡|
|Background Characters||Temmie ♡ Burgerpants ♡ Jerry ♡|
|The Seven Wizards||Copper Lightvale ♡ Agate Lightvale ♡ Roy Goldburn ♡ Shane Goldburn ♡ Mila Rutrow ♡ Kody Fallenfire ♡ Rin Winterway ♡|
|Season 1||Megalomaniac ◆ Yet Darker ◆ *Determination ◆ Your Best Friend ◆ Continue ◆|
|Season 2||My Sunshine ◆ Dust ◆ Do or Die ◆ Love ◆ My Promise ◆ Game Over ◆|
|Miscellaneous||Sans vs Flowey ◆ Scared Of Me ◆ Don't forget... ◆|
|Glitchtale Origins||Glitchtale Origins... The Black Beast ◆|
|Pre-Glitchtale Battles||Chara vs Asriel ◆ The Great Human and Monster Wars ◆ Agate Lightvale vs Copper Lightvale ◆ Integrity vs Asgore ◆ Flowey vs Sans ◆|
|Season One Battles||Frisk & Chara vs Sans ◆ Gaster vs Frisk & Sans ◆ Chara vs Sans & Flowey ◆ Chara vs Omega Flowey, Sans, Frisk & Gaster ◆ Asriel vs Chara◆|
|Season Two Battles||The AMD's trap ◆ Battle on The City ◆ Gaster vs Bete Noire ◆ Undyne vs Bete Noire ◆ Frisk vs Bete Noire ◆ Asriel & Bete Noire vs Frisk, Toriel & Asgore ◆|
|Staff||Camila Cuevas ◆ NyxTheShield ◆ Strelok ◆ Veir ◆ Nevan Dove ◆ Ruddles ◆|
|Vocal Talents||Courtney (Project_SNT) ◆ KateMarie999 ◆ Lumisau ◆ Zedrin ◆ MEMJ0123 ◆|