HSO, or Human Safety Organisation, is probably an organisation created in order to protect humans from disasters, wars, hungriness, etc... We don't really know anything about this organisation. However, It was shown that HSO leads military sub-organisations as the AMD or HSO military section.
We don't really know anything about the organisation's story. But it may be as old as the AMD, so it surely existed for a long time.
- We do know that HSO have a "central" building in the shape of the letter "H" where every political parties (including AMD party) are making international decisions.
- In the episode Love part 2, It was shown that HSO possess military forces based on human magic (Kindness barrier generators) and human technology (such as fire arms)
- Since the great human and monster war humanity politically worked in a democratic way, the HSO will also work in a democratic way where every political party vote and or make decision about internationals decisions.
- "AMD" the AMD is a sub organization of the HSO. Her existence depended on the barrier she kept and the monsters the AMD tracked down in the surface.
- "HSO headquarter" the HSO built a building in the shape of the letter "H". This area is for giving political decisions where all of the political parties (right and left) vote.
- "HSO assembly" the HSO has an assembly inside of his building. This is where they make internationals political decisions and propositions or listening and judging the international criminal (Asgore Dreemurr).
Equipments and Units (known)
- Barriers generators : A human technology based on the KINDNESS magic in order to creaet a barrier that won't let anything entering or leaving an area.
- Military Wizards : Trained wizards can use their magic in order to fight any dangers they are like HSO's special forces.
- Keeping peace upon humans nations.
- Preventing humans wars.
- Helping population in danger (disasters, disease, starvation, poverty, etc).
- Capturing remaining monsters on the surface with the AMD.
- Uniting mankind.
- Military intervention.
- Making political discussions.