|“||Whatever the consequences are...For what I'm going to do... I'll take it. LOVE, too, is an acronym... It stands for Level of Violence... a way of measuring someone's capacity to hurt. I promise you something, Bete Noire; I will kill you.||„|
|~ Frisk promising to kill Bete|
Frisk was the protagonist of Glitchtale.
They appeared in every single episode so far (excluding Game Over). Their gender was confirmed to be male, but has been referred to as "they" throughout Season 2 thus far. In My Promise, however, Bete calls them a "boy" in one of her lines.
In My Promise, Frisk was erased from existence to resurrect Chara and replace their presence with the other human's.
Frisk was a child that appears to be around twelve, or thirteen years old. They had brown shoulder-length hair, which sometimes appeared longer. In one of Camila's art collabs with Kitmast, it was revealed that they had red eyes when their LV became 19 when he fought Bete(even though they were usually shut). They wore brown shorts (In Season 1 until half-way through Season 2.) and brown pants (Half-way through Season 2), brown shoes, and a blue sweater that had a purple stripe in the middle.
|“||At that point, I had already done EVERYTHING I could and tried every single route and variable. A couple of times each LV. I knew the timeline was glitched and I abused it. I wanted to see if I could get a different ending. So after the first RESET, I gave it a try. After all... worst case scenario. I'd just RESET and try again. Chara was furious with me... more so than usual. I had been pushing the timeline to its limits with no consequences.||„|
|~ Frisk about their adventures in the Underground|
|“||That puny human you call a "friend". Do you think I forced them to commit genocide? HA! Don't make me laugh. After doing the same "Pacifist" route over and over again, they eventually got bored. They did it on their own. The idiot lacked the courage to finish at the very end. They were the ones who killed everyone by their own hand. (...) They were the ones who started the genocide. No one ever forced them to do it. I'm just trying to finish what they started. It makes me sick that they think they're above consequences. That they can just toy around with everyone and get away with whatever they want. (...) They reset'd in a part they weren't supposed to be able to. Creating all these "errors".||„|
|~ Chara talks about Frisk's genocide and past|
|“||...I just needed to get that off my chest.||„|
|~ Frisk to Asriel, also displaying their guilt.|
Frisk's personality was usually somewhat ambiguous. Their character sheet states that "after getting bored of the Pacifist Route, they started the Genocide Route, and that Chara awakened and waited until Frisk passed the Point of No Return, to see if they truly desired a Genocide Ending.". Bete described Frisk as "kind and innocent" but she cut off when she found out about what they had done in their Genocide Route. This means that she finds Genocide Frisk's actions disturbing.
While pretending to be a pacifist, Frisk tended to avoid hurting others and seemed to hate killing. They acted kind around other people/monsters and would always try to understand and sympathize with other's problems. Also, they always stood up for what they believed in.
According to My Sunshine, Frisk believed in equality between humanity and Monsterkind. In fact, this likely qualifies to both their Pacifist, and Genocide versions. Another thing that both "versions" had is that Frisk always relied on their ability to Reset so they could go back in the past to fix their mistakes.
However, Genocide Frisk was vastly different from Pacifist Frisk. Genocide Frisk often lacked emotion but showed visible HATE towards their enemies (which mostly qualifies to Bete). They feel immensely guilty because of their horrendous actions.They lacked responsibility and seemed to struggle with accepting the consequences to their actions. However, in Love Part 2, Frisk decided to take on any of the consequences they have to face, which reflected some character development.
- Sacrifice: The glitches gave Frisk the ability to place their soul within a monster soul without dying. However, they are unable to go back to their body after this incident.
- A Little Help: When in need, and ONLY if their intentions are good, Frisk can use "A Little Help" calling all the other human souls to their aid.
- Armor of the Red: Frisk can project a shield of Determination, which has the ability to block almost anything, and create a sword of Determination.
- Fragokinesis and Pyrokinesis: In Love, Part 2, while battling Bete, Frisk was able to create an explosion of fire.
- Flash Step: Frisk can step/teleport to a certain destination if they want to, this only happened during their battle with Betty and they have never done this in other episodes.
- RESET : Thanks to "RESET" function Frisk was able to manipulate the timelines until the "Continue" episode. They lost this ability when they broke RESET.
- SAVE and LOAD : Thanks to "SAVE" function Frisk was loading their last SAVE file when their HP reaches 0. Frisk had this ability until "Continue" episode, they lost this ability when they broke RESET.
- but it refused : If Frisk manages to be extremely determined, dies in during battle, Frisk can immediately return to the battle with maximum HP as if their soul had never been damaged.
|“||I'm sorry... take my soul and fix my mistakes, one last time.||„|
|~ Frisk to Sans before dying for the last time in the episode|
At the beginning of the episode, Frisk, who almost completed the genocide route (When they're in the point of no return as referred in the character sheet.), encountered Sans in the judgment hall. Where, like in the game, they fought. Frisk attempted to kill him many times, but all of their attempts failed. Eventually, they attempted to RESET. However, Chara stopped them and trapped them in a dark void which is most likely made out of HATE. (Chara was consumed by HATE at the time, which is why they took over.)
Chara soon entered the judgement hall and challenged Sans. They fought together, but they avoided all of Sans' attacks. Right before they could kill him, Frisk managed to break out of the dark void. They sacrificed themselves to save his life by jumping in front of him. They then gave Sans their soul, which drastically raised his power and gave him control over the timelines. He then killed Chara and pressed the RESET button.
Frisk met Sans at his Waterfall Sentry Station. He soon decided to take them to Grillby's via a "shortcut".
However, Frisk somehow ended up in the Waterfall Hallway. They nervously entered the Grey Room. They soon found Gaster, who trapped them and began to attack them so he could take their soul.
But, Sans soon appeared and the two escaped the room. However this
resulted Gaster becoming (partly) materialized, causing him to get stronger. Sans, who knew that he couldn't defeat him, told Frisk to give him their soul. However, Gaster attacked Sans and attempted to take Frisk's soul. Luckily, their soul broke free and it rushed on over to Sans. He absorbed their soul and began to fight Gaster.
After an intense battle, Gaster was cast down back to the void, though it was unclear whether he was completely destroyed or not.
Frisk met Sans at his Hotland Hot Dog Stand and they discussed the glitches. He told Frisk to watch out for anything odd.
As soon as they left, they noticed that the door to Alphys' Lab had been blasted open. Frisk walked into the lab, and then entered the True Lab. As they walked along the path, they stepped on the dust of deceased Amalgamates. But, they failed to notice that Chara was spying on them from behind.
When Frisk arrived at the Determination extractor, Chara finally confronted them. They revealed that they found out that they only needed determination to exist. Therefore they wanted to steal their determination so they could accomplish their goals. They proceeded to use their HATE to grab Frisk and shove them into the Extractor. But, neither of them noticed, that Flowey was watching them.
Once Sans and Flowey arrived, Chara created a shield of HATE around the extractor, and they decided to fight. After a tough battle, Frisk's Determination is fully removed from their SOUL and the barrier around the extractor vanished. Unfortunately, Chara managed to steal the Determination. Frisk was carried back to Sans' lab, and a post credits cut-scene says that they were still alive, but unconscious.
Frisk woke up but was in distress upon finding out that their soul was weakened and needed a break. They noticed that Sans and Flowey were working on a strange machine, which Sans used in order to return Gaster to his physical form. Sans soon asked Gaster to take him, Flowey, and Frisk to the secret chamber containing the that held the six human souls in their designated pods. Sans then handed the souls over to Flowey in order to transform into Omega Flowey.
Chara, upon hearing the commotion, encountered them with pure confidence. It wasn't long before they engaged in battle with Sans, Omega Flowey, and Gaster while Frisk was protected by a shield.
At one point, Chara used a whip and used to tear off one of Omega Flowey's arms. Sans, Gaster, and Frisk all seemed horrified by this. Chara then attempted to kill him. Luckily, he was saved by Sans.
Soon, Gaster put down the shield in order to attack Chara. But they then attempted to kill Frisk. Sans tried to sacrifice himself to save them, but Gaster took the blow instead. As a result, he lost a huge chunk of his HP.
This then enraged Sans who then used his special attack, causing him to create countless Gaster blasters. Chara, who tried to use a shield to protect themselves, failed to stop the attack. The sound of a SOUL snapping in half then played.Everyone seemed relieved at first. But then, a red beam charged at Omega Flowey that came from the smoke cloud, Sans managed to save Omega Flowey by cutting the wires that kept him secure to the ceiling, but Sans then lost consciousness.
Chara, who's Determination allowed them to survive Sans' attack, proceeded to create a giant powerful ball of HATE and hurled it towards Omega Flowey. In order to protect himself, he used the six human souls to protect himself. Sadly, he lost them in the process and was transformed back into Flowey
Frisk, upon seeing that Chara was about to finish off Flowey, regains their Determination to create a red shield to block the attack, and uses "A Little Help." They give Flowey their soul in the process in order to transform into Asriel.
|“||I promise I won't reset again. For now on, I just want to CONTINUE.||„|
|~ Frisk to Sans in Continue|
A few scenes into the episode, Chara told Asriel about Frisk's true personality, and the fact that they started the genocide route on their own, so it was all their fault the timelines are glitching. They then created the ERASE button and told him to press it or else Frisk would use their friends as toys forever. However, Asriel, who believed that they deserved a second chance, destroyed the ERASE button. He and Chara then began to fight.
During the battle, Asriel told Frisk that he couldn't fight Chara. However, he knew how to make them change their mind. He attacked them with the traits of the SOULs he absorbed, including Frisk's determination.
Asriel managed to get rid of the HATE inside Chara. They managed to use what was left of their soul in order to turn it into a trait vessel for him. He then proceeded to break the Barrier.
On the surface, Sans confronted Frisk and asked them when they were going to reset. They promised him that they wouldn't reset, but he told them taqao be honest. He then sighed and explained to tell him when they were going to reset. Frisk is then shown with their Save File Dialogue Box. They hovered over the reset button and smashed it. They then pressed Continue, indicating they will never RESET again, because if they do, the timeline will be sent to the void. Thus, the first season ends.Jessica Grey, the director of the Anti Monster Department (A.M.D), in attempt to convince her to sign a peace contract that would stop all conflict between humans and monsters. On their way, they encounter Bete, a seemingly innocent young girl whom they supposedly save from being run over by a car, and allow her to accompany them for the day.
When they reach the A.M.D, Frisk asks Jessica Grey for one last chance to show her that monsters are just as deserving of peace as humans are. Albeit hesitantly, she agrees, and Frisk takes them to W.D. Gaster's laboratory. There, Jessica is informed about Gaster's project on the Core's expansion and how helpful it would be to both humans and monsters, and that the project will only be allowed to develop should she sign the peace contract.
Frisk then takes them over to the school where Toriel works as a teacher, to show Jessica how human children are being helped to understand and use their magic. After Toriel shows her the trait of one of the children, she suddenly leaves before Frisk can have a chance to stop her. They go looking for her and meet up with Sans and Asriel, and after Frisk introduces them to Bete, they find out that her soul is a color never heard of before: pink. Sans goes to Gaster's lab to help him find out about this new trait, and Frisk shows up after hearing that Sans and Asriel had talked things out. They give Sans a bracelet to remind him about the promise they had made; to never reset again.
The following day, Frisk meets up with Jessica at the HSO Department, where the conference would be held and the peace contract between humans and monsters signed. Frisk hears Jessica's story about how her daughter ran away from home without ever returning, and that the reason Jessica had suddenly left the school was that Toriel's interaction with the child had reminded her of her daughter. She agrees to sign the contract, saying that her daughter would have wanted peace between humans and monsters.
During the conference, Asgore is questioned about how the barrier was broken. He confesses about the human souls, and the last one he killed turns out to have belonged to Jessica's daughter. Frisk watches Jessica as she calls him a murderer and then storms out, tears streaming down her face, leaving all hope of peace between humans and monsters behind.
When Dust begins, Frisk tells the audience that things have gotten tenser between humanity and monsterkind. Worst of all, Asgore was arrested.
Frisk soon arrives at Gaster's house. They ask him if he found any info about Bete's unique soul. Sadly, he failed to find anything. Gaster warned Frisk to be careful they were with a monster because the AMD's cameras were suddenly more active. Upon mentioning Mettaton's first live performance, Frisk allowed Bete to come with them.
Frisk and Bete soon go get Sans, Papyrus, and Asriel and they all go see Mettaton together. At the performance, they experience, Papyrus accidentally drop slabs of concrete on the area and Sans temporarily losing his powers with a nullifier gun Jessica used.
Later, Sans called Frisk over to come and talk to him, Bete, Asriel. They are then forced to tell him that they were trying to RESET. As a result, Sans got so angry that he would've hurt them if it wasn't for Asriel, who stopped him. Frisk wasn't seen throughout the rest of the episode.
|“||Go! I'll cover you!||„|
|~ Frisk to Cam and Robin|
At the start, Frisk was seen practicing apologizing to Sans. Soon Asriel arrived and he (apparently) told him about Bete's actual goals. This scared, shocked, and saddened them so much that they lost a bit of their Determination.Soon, Frisk and Asriel go to see Alphys and Gaster. Here, Gaster encouraged them, causing them to be filled with Determination.Soon, a pink creature appeared and it attacked Frisk. They fought back but, due to not hitting it hard enough, they couldn't defeat it. But Gaster told them, that they were not slashing at it strong enough. He then summoned a hand. The creature tried to stop him by transforming into "Sans", surprising Frisk. However, Gaster just killed it anyway. Frisk then went inside and told Asriel that they needed to go to city in order to protect people from the creatures.
Later in the episode, Frisk arrived at Toriel's school to help fight back against Bete's pink creatures. They soon find, Cam, Abigail, and Robin. Cam soon asks them to help them find his younger sister Lily. Frisk agreed to do so but was not seen throughout the rest of the episode.
|“||At least Flowey wasn't such a coward.||„|
|~ Frisk insulting Asriel|
They first appeared in Toriel's school alongside Abigail. They told her to go to "the shelter" and Asriel told them to help him try to save any more children or to fight off many more creatures. However, Frisk told them that the creatures retreated and that they were too late.
Later in the episode, Frisk told Jessica to come with them because they had something to give her. Frisk then gave her a box, Jessica then has a flashback of her daughter opening her gift, and in it is a tutu and ballet shoes. Jessica opens the box, and inside was her daughter's tutu and ballet shoes. She then thanked them and said that they are a nice and kind child. However, Frisk denies this and says they can't afford to be one anymore.
Later, Frisk requested to talk with Asriel in the backyard, where they reveal that they were trying to find a way to reset since they broke the RESET button, admitting that their promise to Sans was a lie. They elaborated that they knew the timeline was glitched and that they're going to set off to fight Bete alone, ignoring the requests of Asriel to stay home and prepare first. They finally say that Flowey wasn't as much of a coward as Asriel, emotionally harming him to the point it raised their LV to 2.
At night, Frisk was thinking about the previous battles they had in the Underground and how they were killed so many times. Bete then popped up and Amber appeared for a split second (before Frisk's soul shattered.) Since they can't use their SAVE file anymore the battle was all or nothing.
The next day, after getting dressed, Frisk attempted to leave the house. In fear, of their safety, Toriel told them to stop. But, in order for her to leave them alone, Frisk cut her hand and told her that they are not her child, and she is "sure as hell" not their mother. This causes their LV to raise to 3.
Frisk goes to fight with Bete, and at the beginning of the fight, Frisk was smacked against the wall. Bete attempted to finish them but they avoided the attack. A bit later in the fight, Bete managed to sap a lot of their Determination with hallucinations of memories from the Genocide Run.Frisk would've died if it wasn't for Asriel, who was quickly killed by Bete. After they were forced to watch their friend's "death". Frisk's LV increased to 19 along with their power. Bete quickly became overwhelmed with Frisk's sudden increase in power. Bete decided to "ask for a little HELP" after realizing they couldn't keep abusing the power of HATE. Bete then uses HATE on Sans' soul to revive him (which was still being fed off by Akumu) with HATE.
He was then commanded to battle Frisk and was easily winning. Before He can kill them, however, Papyrus intervenes, saving Frisk. Using love, Papyrus managed to remove the HATE in Sans' soul, freeing him from Bete's control and shocking Frisk.After the battle, as Toriel and Frisk are walking through the woods, Frisk hangs back a bit and looks at their hand, noticing it is glitching. Realizing that they are now glitching due to utilizing the HATE and glitches to raise their LV, Frisk states that they are 'gonna run out of time'.
|“||Keep My Promise.||„|
Frisk first appears in this episode after Asgore saves Jessica from the Pink Creatures. His hand starts to glitch, and he winces, before clasping his hand shut into a fist. Later, Asgore, Toriel, and Undyne ask why Frisk didn’t tell them about Bete, with him apologizing shortly thereafter. While the others talk, Gaster looks at Frisk then has flashbacks to their Genocide run showing them with 19 LV with glowing eyes then later snapping back to the present.
Later, Asgore, Toriel and Frisk go to the arena in order to battle Bete. When the three meet Bete, Asriel joins Bete which takes the three by surprise. Bete and Frisk battle against each other again while Toriel and Asgore fight Asriel. After Asriel stabs Asgore in the chest he becomes severely hurt. Before Asriel could hurt Asgore again, Frisk tackles Asriel with their shield. Frisk tells Asgore and Toriel that they have to leave, but before they could do so, Bete commands Asriel to attack Frisk; Frisk was presumably hit by the attack.
Later, Frisk is seen back at the house with Toriel, Asgore, and Gaster. While Toriel heals Asgore, Frisk told Gaster that they needed to talk to them. Gaster and Frisk enter Gaster's Lab, after Gaster took something from Frisk, Frisk enters one of Gaster's machines to be teleported into the Void.
Once Frisk teleports into the Void, they meet Chara, who was very frustrated with them. Frisk convinces Chara to help them. At first, Chara refused to help them due to the terrible things they did and making everyone else think they were at fault. Once Chara realizes that the timeline is in imminent danger they start to think again and agree to exchange places with Frisk. Frisk gives Chara their soul, shortly afterwards, Frisk admitted that they couldn't go back into the timeline with them. Chara becomes shocked, but Frisk continued
and said that if they enter the timeline again it'll erase itself and said that it was up to Chara to save Asriel. Chara becomes worried and asks them what will happen to them. Frisk says that it doesn't matter and proceeds to replace themselves with Chara, replicating all the memories of everyone in the timeline. After Frisk has been fully replaced by Chara in everyone's memories, they save their changes, sending Chara back into the timeline. They cry before they get erased and told Chara to keep the promise they made for them, then they get erased from the timeline entirely.
- As of right now, it is unknown if Frisk will ever make some kind of appearance in Glitchtale again since he was erased from the timeline.
- Frisk was not a Pacifist child nor a Genocidal child. They were more of a middle ground between the two.
- Frisk has completed all of the different endings.
- The timeline being glitched and messed up was a result of Frisk triggering hard mode.
- The dialogue, "He was right after all..." in the desription of Love Part 1 is referring to Flowey's statement, "In this world... It's kill or be killed!"
- Before Love Part 2's release, Camila stated that Frisk did not care about anything, they were just trying to save the Timeline.
- Frisk stayed in "The Underground" for about 30 years until Frisk came to "The Surface".
- Frisk's determination can easily be corrupted.
- According to a Camila's Tumblr post. If Frisk dies, presumably meaning their soul being destroyed, then the entire timeline will be automatically erased.
- Frisk can use "but it refused" ability, but it's difficult.
- Determination may block Bete's Rhabdophobia ability.
- It was confirmed by Camila, Frisk is The Player, just like in Undertale.
- Frisk is mentally 30 years old.
- Frisk is physically 13 years old.
- Almost everything was Frisk's fault.
- Even Camila blames Frisk.
- Frisk felt like scum for what they had done.
- Camila did not answer a question about Frisk being human or not and remained silent. 
- This time, one of the fans said Frisk was created by the game like Bete. Camila remained silent again.
- Frisk was the only one who can make a sort of armor made of Determination around their body.
- Frisk was the only person who can get LV/EXP.
- If Frisk managed to make a RESET somehow, everything would still be ERASED and the world would still be turned into "The Void".
- When Frisk's LV increased from 3 to 19, it caused more glitches to the timeline and at the end of LOVE Part 2, Frisk said, "I'm gonna run out of time ..."
- This might mean the timeline can be erased if the time goes out, possibly meaning Glitchtale Season 2 Ending.
- The reason why Frisk was glitching might be because Frisk had LV19 in a True Pacifist Timeline.
- Frisk didn't make their LV to LV20 because they didn't have any previous data with them having LV20.
- Frisk's appearance resembles Copper Lightvale's appearance.
- Camila confirmed that Glitchtale Frisk is male.
- In Camila's Glitchtale Poster #2 Speedpaint,Frisk was the only one glitching in the thumbnail.
- Frisk most likely didn't want forgiveness for what they've done.
- Frisk cannot "fix" the RESET button nor can they RESET again.
- The glitches were very painful for Frisk, and they are visibly seen flinching from them in My Promise.
- When Sans died and Frisk was informed, they lost their Determination from the top to the bottom. When in the fight with Bete, the lost their trait from the bottom to the top.
- When Frisk was replaced by Chara in My Promise, the events before they got replaced still happened. However, the memories of everyone, including Sans and Chara, has been replicated where Frisk never existed.
- Frisk is gone forever.
- Camila removed Frisk from 3 of her recent drawings.
- Frisk and Chara were really good friends that it got to the point where Frisk knew Chara better than anyone. 
- When Frisk encountered Chara in the True Lab, the game skipped the date process and the talk with Asgore and the others in front of the barrier right onto the final battle. 
- Chara had been haunting Frisk's memories, and what they did to Chara in Season 1 made them lose Determination as seen with their fight with Bete in Love Part 2 and it was something they wanted to fix.
- The glitching he caused on himself along with the guilt of being rude to Asriel and lose him to his enemy as well right in front of his eyes was too much guilt for Frisk to handle.
- It pained Camila to kill Frisk.  Since she had grown attached to their character development, 
- Frisk was only LV18 in the flashback in Love Part 1 instead of LV19 because Frisk never did full genocide, they also explored other neutral endings then tried out the genocide route, as seen in Megalomaniac.
- ↑ Frisk didn't exactly have a life before climbed Mt. Ebott. (Link)
- ↑ Frisk has seen every line of dialogue the game had to offer before doing the genocide route (Link 1)
- ↑ Frisk has seen every line of dialogue the game had to offer before doing the genocide route (Link 2)
- ↑ Frisk still feel like scum.
- ↑ Frisk has completed all of the different endings. (Link)
- ↑ The dialogue, "He was right after all..." in the desription of Love Part 1 is referring to Flowey's statement, "In this world... It's kill or be killed! (Link)
- ↑ Before Love Part 2's release, Camila stated that Frisk did not care about anything, they were just trying to save the Timeline. (Link)
- ↑ Frisk stayed in "The Underground" for about 30 years until Frisk came to "The Surface". (Link)
- ↑ Frisk's determination can easily be corrupted. (Link)
- ↑ Frisk's determination can easily be corrupted. According to a Camila's Tumblr post. If Frisk dies, presumably meaning their soul being destroyed, then the entire timeline will be automatically erased. (Link 1)
- ↑ Frisk's determination can easily be corrupted. According to a Camila's Tumblr post. If Frisk dies, presumably meaning their soul being destroyed, then the entire timeline will be automatically erased. (Link 2)
- ↑ Frisk's determination can easily be corrupted. According to a Camila's Tumblr post. If Frisk dies, presumably meaning their soul being destroyed, then the entire timeline will be automatically erased. (Link 3)
- ↑ The timeline will get erased whether or not a monster or someone else absorbs Frisk's soul before shattering. (Link)
- ↑ Also, if Bete managed to kill Frisk, causing the timeline to be erased, she wouldn't care. (Link)
- ↑ Frisk can use "but it refused" ability, but it's difficult. (Link)
- ↑ Determination is resistant to Fear's Rhabdophobia ability. (Link)
- ↑ It was confirmed by Camila, Frisk is The Player, just like in the Glitchtale/Undertale. (Link)
- ↑ Frisk is mentally 30 years old. (Link)
- ↑ Frisk is physically 12 years old. (Link)
- ↑ Almost everything was Frisk's fault. Even Camila blames Frisk. (Link)
- ↑ Frisk felt like scum for what they had done. (Link)
- ↑ Camila did not answer a question about Frisk being human or not and remained silent. (Link)
- ↑ One of the fans said Frisk was created by the game like Bete. Camila remained silent. (Link)
- ↑ Frisk was the only one who can make a sort of armor made of Determination around their body. (Link)
- ↑ Frisk was the only person who can get LV/EXP. (Link)
- ↑ If Frisk managed to make a RESET somehow, everything would still be ERASED and the world would still be turned into "The Void". (Link)
- ↑ Camila confirmed that Glitchtale Frisk is male. (Link)
- ↑ In "My Promise" episode, Bete called Frisk a "boy". (Link)
- ↑ Frisk cannot "fix" the RESET button nor can they RESET again. (Link)
- ↑ Frisk cannot "fix" the RESET button nor can they RESET again. (Link 2)
- ↑ The glitches were very painful for Frisk, and they are visibly seen flinching from them in My Promise (Link)
- ↑ Frisk and Chara were really good friends that it got to the point where Frisk knew Chara better than anyone (Link)
- ↑ When Frisk encountered Chara in the True Lab, the game skipped the date process and the talk with Asgore and the others in front of the barrier right onto the final (Link)
- ↑ It pained Camila to kill Frisk (Link)
- ↑ Camila had grown attached to Frisk's character development (Link)
- ↑ Frisk was only LV18 in the flashback in Love Part 1 instead of LV19 because Frisk never did full genocide, they also explored other neutral endings then tried out the genocide route, as seen in Megalomaniac. (Link)
|Villains||HATE ♡ Chara ♡ Bête Noire/Akumu ♡ Agate Lightvale ♡|
|Main Characters||Frisk ♡ Gaster ♡ Sans ♡ Flowey ♡/Asriel ♡ Undyne ♡ Papyrus ♡ Toriel ♡ Asgore ♡ Alphys ♡ Mettaton ♡|
|Side Characters||Jessica ♡ Amber Lightvale ♡ Cam ♡ Lily ♡ Robin ♡ Abigail ♡ Seth ♡ Zachary ♡ Hugo ♡ Ronan Cass ♡ Rave Rutrow ♡|
|Background Characters||Temmie ♡ Burgerpants ♡ Jerry ♡ Grillby ♡ Muffet ♡ Amalgamates ♡ Alina ♡|
|The Seven Wizards||Copper Lightvale ♡ Agate Lightvale ♡ Roy Goldburn ♡ Shane Goldburn ♡ Mila Rutrow ♡ Kody Fallenfire ♡ Rin Winterway ♡|