|“||If you leave your emotions behind, with all your power, we'll be unstoppable. We're the same after all...||„|
|~ Flowey to Asriel on Love Part 2|
Flowey appears as a sentient golden flower who usually grins passively. His structure has a white androecium, six yellow petals, and a light-green stem.
As Omega Flowey, he has a TV for a head with red scleras and a green iris. He has 6 grey-petal like structures surrounding his head with two eyes with grey irises. Below his TV head, he has a mouth in the shape of the DT extractor, with two eyes again with green irises. He has green thorn like arms with red claws, and grey/green rope like objects that attach him onto the ceiling.
Flowey's DETERMINATION Official Comic
|“||That's impossible.. NOBODY has more determination.||„|
The comic starts with Flowey attacking Sans, then Flowey attempts to reset the timeline, but it fails. Flowey is confused with his inability to reset, then, Flowey and Sans begin to disintegrate. Flowey loses his power and came back to Underground. He cannot understand what happened and Flowey begins to think that someone stole his powers. The comic ends with Frisk's appearance and with Flowey's evil smile.
|“||In this world... It's KILL or BE killed!||„|
|“||If you let me live... I'll come back. I'll kill you. I'll kill everyone. I'll kill everyone you love!||„|
|~ Flowey to Frisk|
When Frisk first meets Flowey at the beginning of the game, he seemed friendly and polite, as shown when he greeted them. He also seemed to be cheery, due to carrying a smile on his face.
However, he quickly revealed that, instead of being docile and kind like Asriel, he was a callous and sadistic psychopath. For example, if Frisk dies once in the boss fight against Omega Flowey, he will say "Did you really think I was gonna be satisfied... killing you only ONE time?" This indicates that he enjoys killing.
Flowey seems brutal and ruthless, as shown at the beginning of the game when he mercilessly attempted to kill Frisk. Also, he has no problem backstabbing others to get his way. Flowey's personality resembles Betty's personality as he lacked a soul because Asriel's soul originally broke and determination only brought him back.
Due to not being able to feel love, Flowey's insides were filled with hatred. He never thought of his past life and was not afraid to kill his parents. This is proven when he kills Asgore at the end of the neutral route and did not care at all. However, at the same time, he still cared about Chara.
Despite the evil inside Flowey, his Glitchtale counterpart seemed far more sympathetic in comparison. In fact, he actually helped Sans rescue Frisk in *Determination. However, his good actions in Season 1 could've just be because he knew that, if Chara took over the timeline nobody (including himself) would be able to survive.
In addition, Flowey's sympathetic personality was also caused by glitches, this was confirmed by Camila at Flowey's character sheet.
|“||And when I tried to load my save file... It didn't work. Your DETERMINATION! Somehow, it's even greater than mine!||„|
|~ Flowey in the Undertale|
- Friendliness Pellets: Pellets that Flowey uses for his main attack. Due to it being just a pellet, it deals a really low amount of damage.
- Vines : These are green tentacles that Flowey uses to grab something or block some attacks.
- Location Changing: Flowey is able to move around the underground to any location, provided its part of the underground.
- RESET: Thanks to Flowey's Determination, Flowey has RESET ability. Flowey was controlling the RESET until the Frisk came to "The Underground", he created an unknown number of timelines.
- SAVE and LOAD : Flowey was controlling SAVE and LOAD. until Frisk came to "The Underground".
- X-Shaped Bullets: Flowey can summon these and fire it at the enemy. This is the most basic weapon in his arsenal. Only used in "Your Best Friend".
- Flowey Nuke: A Nuke which explodes on impact. Only used in "Your Best Friend"
- Hope Cannon: This is used against last-stand attacks, like Chara's black, or "hate" void attack. This attack can be argued to be Omega Flowey's strongest attack in his arsenal. This broke Chara's Hate Attack, which proves how powerful this attack is. Only used in "Your Best Friend".
Asriel has been dead for a long time. Thanks to Alphys's works, Asriel came back to life as a flower. The animation shows Asriel waking up on his first day of being Flowey. Apparently, he soon decided to kill everyone. Since no one had the same Determination that Flowey had at the time, Flowey controlled the ability to RESET, SAVE and LOAD.
|“||You know Smiley Trashbag... Say. If I have ONE piece of advice for you... DON'T Let him. Find out ANYTHING about you. He'll... Well... Let's just say. He's caused me more than my fair share of resets.||„|
|~ Flowey in the animation's intro|
After the introduction, Sans and Omega Flowey fight countless times, with Omega Flowey losing every single time. Eventually, Flowey finally loses and was killed by Sans after him playing a game on Flowey. Sans simply plays a game of SPARE, DON'T SPARE.
|“||HEY! Smiley Trashbag wake up! (...) It's Chara... They got Frisk. (...) Don't get me wrong...I still hate you. But none of us would survive if they get control over the timeline...||„|
|~ Flowey warning Sans|
|“||Do I look like your stupid assistant? Take your stupid wrench!||„|
|~ Flowey getting mad at Sans|
|“||Your jokes are disgusting...||„|
|~ Flowey being disgusted by Sans' and Gaster's jokes.|
Asriel has never been a flower since then, We can say that Flowey never made an appearance again after this episode. And is only mentioned or referenced throughout the rest of the other episodes.
Asriel catches Flowey for a moment and tries to convince with Flowey, after a long talk, Flowey doesn't accept Asriel's hand at the end, but Flowey tells him "So... you won't reject me anymore?" and Asriel responds "That's what I've been doing wrong this entire time you're a part of me now Flowey like it or not let's try to make this something we both enjoy".
Flowey replies "Fine.." Then Asriel looks at Flowey with a happy face and Flowey says "THAT DOESN'T MEAN I'M HAPPY WITH IT Now stop wasting your time and wake up, you idiot". After that Asriel wakes up from the dream.
- While Flowey RESET couldn't reset until Frisk came along, over 100+ resets have been performed. It is not known what happened in Flowey's timelines, but Flowey and Sans seem to have fought many times.
- Sans was injured on episode 4 "Your Best Friend". Flowey cares about Sans the first time and Flowey was worried about him. Because, while in Omega Flowey form, Flowey has the ability to feel something, thanks to the 6 souls.
- Flowey is experienced in everything and knows hundreds of timelines.
- This does not go the same for Asriel. Camila Post
- Flowey helped everyone in Season 1, because if Chara had all the timeline control, everyone would die, if these events had never happened, Flowey would kill everybody cruelly.
- In two fights with Chara, Flowey did not try to save Chara or bring Chara back. He just tried to kill Chara.
- Like Sans, Flowey can remember all the timelines and after a RESET Flowey doesn't forget anything.
- Flowey is one of Camila's favorite characters, just like Sans. Camila Post
- Asriel is still influenced by Flowey. Camila Post
- Glitches haven't affected Flowey's stats, but it did affect the way he feels towards other characters.
- He can't feel Love, but he does feel more sympathy when an ally/friend needs assistance.
- He feels enough things to call someone his friend. Tho he hates to accept it.
- He can't feel Love, but he does feel more sympathy when an ally/friend needs assistance.
- His emotions being enhanced by glitches caused Omega Flowey to hold himself back in his battle against Chara. in "Your Best Friend". Making his attacks way less extreme than usual.
- Flowey is an evil character even worse than Betty, but Flowey has become a more sympathetic character because of glitches.
- Flowey is mentally older than Frisk. Camila Post
- This means that Flowey toyed around with other the monsters more than Frisk.
|Human Soul Traits||DETERMINATION ♡ Justice ♡ Patience ♡ Perseverance ♡ Bravery ♡/FEAR ♡ Kindness ♡ Integrity ♡|
|Souls||Monster Soul ♡ Human Soul ♡|
|Weakened Souls||Grey Soul ♡ Empty Soul ♡|
|Combined Souls||Rainbow Soul ♡ Two-Traited Soul ♡|
|Villains||Chara Dreemurr ♡ Bête Noire ♡ HATE ♡ Flowey the Flower ♡ Agate Lightvale ♡ Akumu ♡ Pink Blob(s)|
|Main Characters||Frisk ♡ Dr. Gaster ♡ Sans ♡ Asriel Dreemurr ♡ Undyne ♡ Papyrus ♡ Jessica Grey ♡ Toriel ♡ Asgore Dreemurr ♡ Dr. Alphys|
|Minor Characters||Amalgamates ♡ Mettaton ♡ Muffet ♡ Grillby ♡ Integrity|
|Side Characters||Amber Lightvale ♡ Cam ♡ Lily ♡ Robin ♡ Abigail ♡ Seth ♡ Zachary ♡ Hugo ♡ Ronan ♡|
|Background Characters||Temmie ♡ Burgerpants ♡ Jerry ♡|
|The Seven Wizards||Copper Lightvale ♡ Agate Lightvale ♡ Roy Goldburn ♡ Shane Goldburn ♡ Mila Rutrow ♡ Kody Fallenfire ♡ Rin Winterway|
|Season 1||Megalomaniac ◆ Yet Darker ◆ *Determination ◆ Your Best Friend ◆ Continue ◆ Glitchtale Season 1 Compilation|
|Season 2||My Sunshine ◆ Dust ◆ Do or Die ◆ Love ◆ My Promise|
|Miscellaneous||Sans vs Flowey ◆ Scared Of Me ◆ Snow Statues ◆ Flowey's Awakening ◆ Glitchtale Season 1 Abridged ◆ Don't forget... ◆ Cooking Lessons (Undertale Animatic) ◆ Glitchtale Official Denial Ending ◆ Glitchreel (Animation Reel 2017 Glitchtale Season 2) ◆|
|Glitchtale Origins||Glitchtale Origins... The Black Beast ◆|
|Pre-Glitchtale Battles||The Great Human and Monster wars ◆ Agate Lightvale vs Copper Lightvale ◆ Integrity vs Asgore ◆ Battle on The Corridor ◆|
|Season One Battles||Genocidal final battle ◆ Battle on The Void ◆ Battle on The True Lab ◆ Battle against to Megalomaniac ◆ Battle on The HATE Ball ◆|
|Season Two Battles||The AMD's trap ◆ Battle on The City ◆ First Battle on The Core ◆ Second Battle on The Core ◆ Battle on The Mountains ◆|
|Staff||Camila Cuevas ◆ NyxTheShield ◆ Strelok ◆ Veir ◆ Ruddles ◆|
|Vocal Talents||Courtney (Project_SNT) ◆ KateMarie999 ◆ Lumisau ◆ Zedrin ◆ MEMJ0123 ◆|