Amber was a young girl who had pale skin and green eyes. She wore an emerald green sweater with a pear green stripe on the very top, light turquoise boots, a medium spring green skirt, and green leggings. Originally, her hair was blue with a grey tinge. But, after her death, her hair became brown with tips of this blue at the ends as a side effect of her losing her soul.
In pajamas, she presumably wore a light orange v-neck top in a sketch but was also seen wearing a light blue v-neck top in Glitchtale Origins The Black Beast and in the same episode, she was seen in wearing a blue gown.
Also, Camila once drew her as an adult. Here, she had longer hair and armor that covered part of her upper half. She also wore golden shoulder cuffs, green and golden faulds, a dark blue outfit underneath her armor, and light blue boots. However this will never be seen in the series as she died.
Unfortunately, not much is known about Amber's personality. However, when not in a serious situation, she was often seen smiling. She smiles in most of her appearances. Throughout multiple scenes in Glitchtale Origins: The Black Beast, she seems to care about her siblings, Copper, and Agate and enjoys bonding with them.
Her opinion on monsterkind is currently unknown.
Amber briefly appears when Frisk was talking about their upcoming fight with Bete Noire, who glitches out and she was shown for a split second.
Despite making this (incredibly brief) cameo, the episode failed to reveal anything about her. In fact, while the animation was in the middle of production, Camila stated in a post that she would refuse to tell the viewers about Amber during Love Part 2.
This episode revealed much more about Amber. It turns out that, her mother died when giving birth to her and her other siblings, Copper, and Agate, decided to take care of her.They lived happily together. But, this all changed when the two siblings began arguing over the barrier...Eventually leading to their battle. Amber watched as Copper beat his sister, causing her to lose her trait then fleeing.
Once Agate came back and demanded to have a duel with Copper, she becomes scared. She tries to escape after Copper tells her to run, but Agate stops her by destroying a nearby exit, causing her skirt to get caught in debris. Amber rips her skirt trying to escape, but Agate manages to kill her. After killing Copper and knowing her time is running short, Agate uses the Bete Noire spell on Amber, cackling while watching her creation come to life slowly.
- If you invert Amber's colors, you can find Bete Noire‘s color pallete. The same goes for Bete Noire.
- Inverting Amber's soul traits comes out with Orange and Pink, which can be a reference to Agate Lightvale and how she originally had a Bravery soul, eventually inverting it to Fear and casting the Bete Noire spell.
- Cami stated in the comments for The Black Beast that Amber and Bete look exactly alike, but they are clearly not the same person due to their souls, since Amber's soul passed away long ago, and only Bete's soul inherited from Agate is left. At most, Bete is a reincarnation, but can never go back to being her old self.
- Amber's father died before war times.
- Amber can never return to her original self because Agate killed her and Bete has Agate's soul, not Amber's.
- Tumblr user "mya-arts" found the meaning of the gemstones and metal: Agate, Copper, and Amber.
- Camila released  the wizards ages, including Amber during war times.
- Camila had stated that Amber was siblings with Copper Lightvale and Agate Lightvale.
- Amber's true soul traits are Kindness and Integrity, confirmed from Glitchtale Origins.
- It is unknown if the story of Copper Lightvale, Agate Lightvale, and Amber will change if hard mode wasn't activated. This is because a lot of things changed when Frisk went into Hard mode.
- Amber was used as a key by Agate in order to kill Copper.
- When Amber died, her hair turned brown, this is because her soul with magical properties colored it blue.
- Bete Noire has memories of Agate Lightvale.
- That means Bete Noire knows Amber.
- Amber's name was never mentioned in Human History.
- Camila doesn't plan on using Adult Amber anytime soon, as, she's dead.
- Amber and the twins have a 15 year age gap.
- ↑ Amber was 14 years old when she died. (Link)
- ↑ Amber's father died before war times. (Link)
- ↑ Amber can never return to her original self because Agate killed her and Bete has Agate's soul not Amber's. (Link 1)
- ↑ Amber can never return to her original self because Agate killed her and Bete has Agate's soul not Amber's. (Link 2)
- ↑ Tumblr user "mya-arts" found the meaning of the gemstones and metal: Agate, Copper, and Amber. (Link)
- ↑ Camila released the wizards ages, including Amber during war times. (Link)
- ↑ Camila had stated that Amber was siblings with Copper Lightvale and Agate Lightvale. (Link)
- ↑ When Amber died, her hair turned brown, this is because her soul with magical properties colored it blue. (Link)
- ↑ >Bete Noire has memories of Agate Lightvale. That means Bete Noire knows Amber. (Link)
- ↑ Camila doesn't plan on using Adult Amber anytime soon, as, she's dead. (Link)
- ↑ Amber and the twins have a 15 year age gap. (Link)
|Villains||Bête Noire/Akumu ♡ HATE ♡ Asriel Dreemurr ♡ Agate Lightvale ♡|
|Main Characters||Frisk ♡ Chara Dreemurr ♡ Dr. Gaster ♡ Sans ♡ Flowey ♡ Undyne ♡ Papyrus ♡ Toriel ♡ Asgore Dreemurr ♡ Dr. Alphys ♡ Mettaton ♡ Jessica Grey ♡|
|Side Characters||Amber Lightvale ♡ Cam ♡ Lily ♡ Robin ♡ Abigail ♡ Seth ♡ Zachary ♡ Hugo ♡ Ronan Cass ♡ Rave Rutrow ♡|
|Background Characters||Temmie ♡ Burgerpants ♡ Jerry ♡ Grillby ♡ Muffet ♡ Amalgamates ♡ Integrity ♡|
|The Seven Wizards||Copper Lightvale ♡ Agate Lightvale ♡ Roy Goldburn ♡ Shane Goldburn ♡ Mila Rutrow ♡ Kody Fallenfire ♡ Rin Winterway ♡|