|“|| Everyone that had fallen down... ... has woken up. They're all walking around and talking like nothing is wrong. I thought they were goners...?
|~ Dr. Alphys|
|“|| ☜☠❄☼✡ ☠🕆💣👌☜☼ 💧☜✞☜☠❄☜☜☠
👎✌☼😐 👎✌☼😐☜☼ ✡☜❄ 👎✌☼😐☜☼ ❄☟☜ 👎✌☼😐☠☜💧💧 😐☜☜🏱💧 ☝☼⚐🕈✋☠☝ ❄☟☜ 💧☟✌👎⚐🕈💧 👍🕆❄❄✋☠☝ 👎☜☜🏱☜☼ 🏱☟⚐❄⚐☠ ☼☜✌👎✋☠☝💧 ☠☜☝✌❄✋✞☜ ❄☟✋💧 ☠☜✠❄ ☜✠🏱☜☼✋💣☜☠❄ 💧☜☜💣💧 ✞☜☼✡ ✞☜☼✡ ✋☠❄☜☼☜💧❄✋☠☝ 📬📬📬 🕈☟✌❄ 👎⚐ ✡⚐🕆 ❄🕈⚐ ❄☟✋☠😐
|~ Dr. Gaster Entry Number Seventeen|
|“||Welcome to my special hell.||„|
|~ Lemon Bread to Frisk. on The Game|
The Amalgamates are a group of monsters brought back from being "fallen down" by Alphys. She injected them with Determination during an experiment to harness the power of SOULs, and to find a way to break the barrier and, thus, escape the Underground. Unfortunately, since monster bodies do not have enough physical matter to handle Determination, the magic that composed them lost cohesion, and they fused together into strange and horrifying creatures, with somewhat paranormal abilities.
A very terrible sight, melted, semi-physical form, creepy. Some of them look like a ghost.
Many Amalgamates appear to have regressed to a partial bestial state, they seem to attack Frisk in the game with almost no reason whatsoever. Despite, their beast-like attitude, they still remember their old selves and what their life used to be like.
- Growing heads : These attacks seem like white circles/ dots at first, but they grow into heads after that, dealing damage.
- Bite : They bite their enemy causing damage.
- Eye attacks : Their eyes send out circles switching to blue and orange (this does not necessarily mean that they can be dodged by not moving at all or moving, it acts like a real attack.) at their enemy.
- Amalgamate dog : This dog highly resembles the Annoying dog but has a hole for a face instead it shoots arrows from the hole of its face. It also has the ability to charge at its enemy.
- Crescents : This attack seems to only be able to go away from its enemy.
- Everyman : The attack seems to be a humanoid that has their face surrounded by butterflies, however, these butterflies fly at the enemy dealing damage, it also has the ability to throw its head at the enemy.
True Lab Disaster
Alphys injected Determination into them to experiment with dying monsters in coma, but with a great disaster caused. The patients began to awaken, they turned into terrifying-looking creatures that began to wander around as if nothing had happened.
Alphys was afraid of telling the families what happened to the patients and hid this disaster unless Frisk is on a "True Pacifist Route".
Historythey then absorbed their determination, and did the same to the others. None have a death scene, but when Frisk came in the True Lab, there is dust everywhere. This means all of them are dead.
- According to one Camila's theories, Dr. Gaster continued to the experiment until the entry number 1-8, after which Dr. Alphys continued.
- Alphys explains the whole truth to Frisk on the "True Pacifist Route".
- Chara absorbed amalgamates' determination on "*Determination" episode. As a result, amalgamates' turned to dust and they have not been seen since that episode. Camila Post
- If someone tries to harm the Amalgamates, they say, "FAILURE", "But it didn't work", "Nope", "Absorbed", "Don't worry about it", and/or "I'm lovin' it".
- All of them are dead Camila Post
|Human Soul Traits||DETERMINATION ♡ Justice ♡ Patience ♡ Perseverance ♡ Bravery ♡/FEAR ♡ Kindness ♡ Integrity ♡|
|Souls||Monster Soul ♡ Human Soul ♡|
|Weakened Souls||Grey Soul ♡ Empty Soul ♡|
|Combined Souls||Rainbow Soul ♡ Two-Traited Soul ♡|
|Villains||Chara Dreemurr ♡ Bête Noire ♡ HATE ♡ Flowey the Flower ♡ Agate Lightvale ♡ Akumu ♡ Pink Blob(s)|
|Main Characters||Frisk ♡ Dr. Gaster ♡ Sans ♡ Asriel Dreemurr ♡ Undyne ♡ Papyrus ♡ Jessica Grey ♡ Toriel ♡ Asgore Dreemurr ♡ Dr. Alphys|
|Minor Characters||Amalgamates ♡ Mettaton ♡ Muffet ♡ Grillby ♡ Integrity|
|Side Characters||Amber Lightvale ♡ Cam ♡ Lily ♡ Robin ♡ Abigail ♡ Seth ♡ Zachary ♡ Hugo ♡ Ronan ♡|
|Background Characters||Temmie ♡ Burgerpants ♡ Jerry ♡|
|The Seven Wizards||Copper Lightvale ♡ Agate Lightvale ♡ Roy Goldburn ♡ Shane Goldburn ♡ Mila Rutrow ♡ Kody Fallenfire ♡ Rin Winterway|
|Season 1||Megalomaniac ◆ Yet Darker ◆ *Determination ◆ Your Best Friend ◆ Continue ◆ Glitchtale Season 1 Compilation|
|Season 2||My Sunshine ◆ Dust ◆ Do or Die ◆ Love ◆ My Promise|
|Miscellaneous||Sans vs Flowey ◆ Scared Of Me ◆ Snow Statues ◆ Flowey's Awakening ◆ Glitchtale Season 1 Abridged ◆ Don't forget... ◆ Cooking Lessons (Undertale Animatic) ◆ Glitchtale Official Denial Ending ◆ Glitchreel (Animation Reel 2017 Glitchtale Season 2) ◆|
|Glitchtale Origins||Glitchtale Origins... The Black Beast ◆|
|Pre-Glitchtale Battles||The Great Human and Monster wars ◆ Agate Lightvale vs Copper Lightvale ◆ Integrity vs Asgore ◆ Battle on The Corridor ◆|
|Season One Battles||Genocidal final battle ◆ Battle on The Void ◆ Battle on The True Lab ◆ Battle against to Megalomaniac ◆ Battle on The HATE Ball ◆|
|Season Two Battles||The AMD's trap ◆ Battle on The City ◆ First Battle on The Core ◆ Second Battle on The Core ◆ Battle on The Mountains ◆|
|Staff||Camila Cuevas ◆ NyxTheShield ◆ Strelok ◆ Veir ◆ Ruddles ◆|
|Vocal Talents||Courtney (Project_SNT) ◆ KateMarie999 ◆ Lumisau ◆ Zedrin ◆ MEMJ0123 ◆|